*WARING, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SHENANIGANS*
o0o0o boy i feel sick.
I had a family do for my birthday. A barbie and a swim in the pool.
We then proceeded to drink and dance around like dickheads.
After my family left though, a married friend of mine rang up to tell me she had a few people at her place, and invited me over for a game of pass out.... this game is pure EVIL!
My god pass out is exactly what i did!
Flat out on my back in their lounge room floor.
But i woke up later to feel someone touching me and running their hands up my legs in the dark. I didn't know who it was, but soon figured it must have been a female because i felt her nails and her long hair on my skin. I soon woke up when she started licking me gently.
After a few minutes of pleasure I got up, took my clothes off and lent her back on the couch and started returning the favour... She had a nice smooth pussy, and i gently kissed my way up her thighs and moved to her clit. While i massaged that with my tongue i slipped a finger inside her and started masturbating her. Slowly and gentle at first, then moving in and out faster and faster, matching the pace with my tongue.
She grabbed my head and moaned for me to keep going, while gently bucking her hips, rubbing her pussy on my face. As she was getting closer to climax, i was surprised to feel a second pair of hands on my back, running down to my ass and then between my legs, fingers then exploring my pussy. (at this stage i realised it was my friend and her husband)
I grabbed his hand and guided him to her pussy, and run my hands down to his cock, gently pulling on it while he was tasting her pussy. I told him that by the sounds of her moaning she needed to be fucked. I lay back down on the floor while she Knelt down and started licking me again. Her husband positioned himself behind her and started fucking her doggy. Just as he was cumming, their two year old boy woke up and started crying...
I was left lying on the floor, feeling a little dissatisfied.
So i picked up my clothes and mumbled that i had to go home as i was tired. So i walked home in the rain, pulled my wet clothes off, jumped in the shower and played with myself until i came. Then went to bed and slept for a good solid 8 hours.
I got a text message earlier.
I have been invited round their place Wednesday night, because apparently she hasn't finished with my body yet.
Hmmmm, As far as her husband goes, I'm not interested in fucking him.
But I'm damn looking forward to her keeping her promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment