Anywho i had an appointment with the dentist this morning, and i was shit scared!
I haven't been to the dentist since i was like 11yrs old!
I was freaking out at the thought of the pain and the needles... (say whaaaaaat? I've had a tattoo and pierced my tongue nose and eyebrow! Why the fluck am i afraid of needles?)
I'm not scared of the pain, quite the opposite, i love it!
I love the feeling of the adrenaline running through my body, the anticipation and churny stomach (yeah call me a freak) But the part that I'm afraid of is for some reason, my body doesn't like being stuck with a needle.
My blood pressure plummets instantly and therefore i feel like i am going to throw up and faint right in a pile of my own spew. I also sweat. Lie me down, give me a cold damp cloth and put the fan on me and in 5 mins I'm as right as rain and you can implement all the pain you want on me! Its just that first initial jab that sends my body into crisis mode.
Dunno why but ever since i had my gall bladder removed 2 years ago i have been able to withstand any kind of pain. And i am no longer afraid of needles.
I wish i had of taken a piccy of my teeth before hand, cause they did an awesome job! (I had a huge black hole in my tooth and now its all filled in.)
I have 2 more that need fixing before they rot the core and i need root canal that costs $2500. so i am back on the waiting list and looking forward to my next exciting dental appt!
yipeeeeeeeeeee!
HERE IS THE TOOTH THEY FILLED IN.
THE CIRCLE IS WHERE THE HOLE WAS... IT WAS UUUUGE!
1 comment:
eeekkkkkk I hate dentists. I used to love going when i was younger cause i had a great dentist, but he retired and the last one i saw butchered me big time and i haven't been back. I should get off my but and do it soon though!
Post a Comment