I'm stuffed!
I been working pretty full on and been in hot demand!
And when i aint been working, i been cleaning this house (is hard picking up after a 46year old man you know!) and cleaning the jungle that we call a backyard. I haven't had time to go to the gym and i feel bad.
I cant even go tomorrow cause I'm busy all day tomorrow too!
But i NEED to make a time to do it cause i feel soooooooooo guilty for not going. bad bad bad Amby...
I spent yesterday arvo beating the heat by going to the pool with my girlfriend. She is a size 12. Was weird to know that she felt just as conscious about her body in bathers as i did. So we devised a plan to drop our towels near the edge and make a run for the pool before anyone seen our wobbly bits... HA! there goes a big black blur of flab towards the pool!
Anyway, after that we went out to tea at a pub. And just had a good yak. Was fun. i had a blast. I know this may be hard for some people to understand, and i tried to explain to my friend why i was so excited about it, but I'm going to attempt to explain... see a few months ago, (at 154kgs) i was so depressed that i wouldn't even leave my bedroom. I would sleep the days away to escape society and its cruel stares, and spend all night watching movies and eating junk food.
And now here i am, out amongst society, swimming in bathers! eating at a pub in front of 12 or so hot spunky guys playing pool, being alive and being part of life. It was so weird to ring up my gf and say, hey lets go swimming, because i have NEVER done anything that involves activity with her.
I feel so ALIVE!
Now all i have to do is squeeze in a trip to the gym.... hmmm.
According to Beck's challenge i have to haul ass in the morning and get that walk in! Ok, here's my challenge then... Gym opens at 7am. I'm going to be there at 7:30am and get home at 8:30am, just in time for pool guy to come clean my pool! yay! (which means amby has to be awake at 7... gulp! wish me luck... let ya know how i go)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:(
I ran out of credit and couldnt respond when you asked me to the pool.
I tried to call you to say yes but noone answered. :(
Post a Comment