You don't know how lucky you are to have a car until its gone. I have been bored shitless all week cause i have had no wheels.
I haven't been able to go to my gym, i haven't been able to go to the pool, i haven't even been able to pop down to the shops for a whimsical purchase! Do you know how devastating that is to a woman with money!!!!
I was supposed to get my car back today, but i just rang and it looks like it might not be until tomorrow now... sigh* I would have bought a bike if i didn't think i would look like an elephant peddling on a mini tricycle!
God my butt would swallow the seat! ha!
I'm sooooooooooooooo bored!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you have the car back now, but you live 100m from the bus stop on the main drag. I've caught it dozens of times.
Also, being so close to town, if you really wanted to get out, it would have been a $5 cab fair to get dropped off.
Taking back power means discovering ways to do things for yourself. You werent as isolated as you thought.
Post a Comment