Tuesday, 27 February 2007

Me, myself and Amber

I'm pretty upset tonight, not crying upset, but more personally hurt upset.
My ego is bruised and my trust and faith in the goodness of people has been drastically reduced.

I'm so disillusioned right now.
I thought i knew people. I thought i was a great judge of character.
But i guess either I'm losing my touch, or i have had the wool pulled over my eyes.

I don't mean to sound up myself, or blow my own trumpet, but i consider myself to have a sound moral structure, and treat people with a great deal of respect and love, regardless of how long or little i have known them for. And i guess i get a little down when i don't get the same kind of treatment in return.

I keep trying to tell myself that my standards are waaaay too high for people to live up to. But its not easy. I was home taught from the age of 10 up to the age of 16, and i lived way out woop woop. So i am a bit socially inept compared to others. In other words, i guess I'm not as hard as other people are.

Am a bit bewildered and confused about a few things going on at the moment, and have to make a few decisions. So I'm going to retire now and have a think.... take care my preciouses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((hugs hun)))

If you need anything you know where to find me :)

Amby said...

Thanks Ally.

The Candid Bandit said...

Im glad you wrote this.

He doesnt deserve you.