I been naughty.....
naughty naughty NOUGH TIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant tell you what i done, because I'm ashamed of it myself.
I'm feeling rather angry, sad, and above all very disappointed in myself and i have no excuses for my behaviour and no one to blame for the repercussions but me.
Maybe one day when I'm not feeling so guilty about it i might muster up some courage and divulge what i have done. Or maybe when i have rectified the situation... or maybe when hell freezes over! (ooo- errrr I'm sure you will all find out eventually)
I feel so crap about it. But its too late now, i cant undo what is done, all i can do is try to learn and grow from it and restrain myself from doing it again. (and again and again and again...........)
P.s... what does a 26 year old woman say to a Uber hot young boy who proclaims to be 10inch endowed when he asks "would you sleep with a 17 year old???!!!!
I tell you i have been having a massive debate over this in my head for the last few days!!!! (And no i haven't 'done' anything with him yet and it has nothing to do with my guilty secret)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ooh - consider yourself spanked! and for the second part - tell him to look you up when he is 18!
He's old enough - if there's grass on the pitch, GAME ON! LOL!
let him in your knickers and let him spank and lick your pussy learn him girl x
You naughty, naughty girl. I should put you across my knee and spank you hard. Just to show you what you'll have to do to him!!
Post a Comment