I'm seriously thinking about quiting so i can see the light of day again. I'm kinda sick of sleeping the days away cause i been up all night.
(Sigh* the life of a shift worker)
I fell off the sure slim wagon and hit my ass on the ground really hard. I haven't been following it at all over the last 4 months and as a result i put on 2kgs. (I know your rolling your eyes and going 2kg... is that all??!! but i tell you 2kg soon becomes 20kg!!! That's how it all starts!)
Plus i think the reason i been tired and sick so often is because my body is screaming at me and telling me its not happy about the shit i been putting in it lately. So i started my program again today! Not looking forward to the next week or so of detoxifying ie: headache, nausea, tiredness, crankiness etc...
I know how good i will feel once its passed, so I'm gunna grin and bear it! Plus i got a wedding to go to in Jan and i am hoping to really shift some blubber so i can wear a nice dress to it. I quit smoking again tonight and I'm quitting caffeine over the weekend... so Amby not gunna be a happy lil chook over the next few days!
Note to impending visitors... beware of cranky fat chick!

1 comment:
GOOD GIRL!
Im bloody excited for you and I know how much you wanted /needed to get back on track with Sure Slim.
Im thrilled you have given up smoking.
I will just stay out of your way for a bit. Call me when you want to get your nails done (Mon, Tue, Wed, or Fri during the day when bub is in care..)
Post a Comment