I have never had lobster in my whole entire life, and heard people rave about how much of a delicacy it is. must admit that it seemed to me like a rich mans food... so i had some spare cash and decided to try some... This little bugger cost me $70.... and that was for only half!
Unfortunately i took one bite (after racking up the nerve to eat it out of its shell... ewwwwww eyeballs an all!!) and was instantly put off... yuck! I couldn't find anyone who would eat it as it seemed like a waste money, so lets just say the neighbours dog had an expensive din dins!
Got hair extensions put in, but then took them out cause it was too much maintenance!!!!
So then i decided to straighten my hair and cut it.... hmmm women! 
Oh and i did my nails!
3 comments:
I have never, EVER, seen you look so good than what you do in the pictures with your straight hair That colour is stylish and suits you and the cut is great and your makeup is just right. I love it!
You look terrific!
yeah - i am with the girls! gr8 heair cut mind you , i loved the extensions too! and the nails and god dang i would have eaten that lobster up!
Post a Comment