My daily antics for my friends & family to keep in touch & up to date with whats going on in my world.
Fuck.I drove past your street today and was going to drive up and say hi but I thought you'd be asleep. Fuck. Are you working tonight? Can we catch up?
hope everything is okay...I think Beck summed it up.. Fuck!
yep - fuck is right! big hugs!
It's me, crankybee, too shocked to sign in. I always pop by to read your funny blog and see how you are, but can't remember if I've ever commented. I am so sorry to read this entry - please keep us up to date with things.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fuck.
I drove past your street today and was going to drive up and say hi but I thought you'd be asleep.
Fuck.
Are you working tonight? Can we catch up?
hope everything is okay...
I think Beck summed it up.. Fuck!
yep - fuck is right!
big hugs!
It's me, crankybee, too shocked to sign in. I always pop by to read your funny blog and see how you are, but can't remember if I've ever commented. I am so sorry to read this entry - please keep us up to date with things.
Post a Comment