Saturday, 16 February 2008

PFFFFT!

You know what?? i really couldn't care less what you think about my posts, they are for me and me alone to write out. It's not a public forum for people to entertain themselves with!! So sorry to those of you that have nothing better to do than surf blogs to entertain yourself daily with other peoples lives, but it's MY blog, MY emotions and MY life.

The reasons i have not deleted your comments is because im not afraid of conflict, and im not afraid to be judged by whatever i have to say about my opinions on anything. If you don't like it, then bugger off! Besides i find them quite entertaining.

Like i said, your obviously hurting. Can't undestand why or help you if you don't want to "come out" and deal with it. You can keep your "Anoynomous" little sheild up to protect yourself. I know enough about you now to understand that it's not worth worrying over ANY sort of friendship you seem to think we had, if thats the way you think someone should be treated.
More to the point, if your childish enough to confront me this way than i'd rather not have to deal with you in my life anyway.

For those who think it is between me and Beck... I never said it was. I dont' know why you think so. I can't seem to see Beck as the type of person who would be childish enough to go about things in this kinda way. She would have the decency to front me to my face. Perhaps you may think so because of something she may have written or said about me? I don't know as i can no longer read her blog because i seem to have been denied access.

I have no idea why, Perhaps i did or didn't do something, or perhaps its just a simple mistake?
Not going to dwell on it. Iv'e tried to ring her the past week before all this shit happened and i never seem to catch her at the right moment. Co -incidence or deliberate? I don't know. But i understand life gets busy, and everyone has their own problems to deal with.

So Beck if your reading this, i have been trying to contact you, and i have smsed you a few times and even droppen into your place over the past two weeks even before the Australia day party (which im sorry i couldn't attend as i was in Shepparton on work related issues which i txt you about) Hope things are ok with the Pregnancy and love life.

Ally thanks for the thoughts and kind words, they haven't gone unnoticed, and i do pop in and read your blog so i can keep up to date on how you are. I do wish you well with everything.

That's all i have to say about the issue folks. As of now im moving onto my usual updates... which are far and plentyful! A marriage, An unexpected Pregnancy and a funny story about an ultrasound coming up next time i have a spare moment!

oh before i go i beter do a spell check or the spelling nazi will be after me!
Ah fuck it....

2 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

What the fuck?

I haven't checked or read blogs in nearly a week. Fuck, other than updating my pregnancy blog from Scott's mums house I havent been anywhere near a computer.

I have been mobile phoneless for just over 3 weeks and I finally get two minutes to scracth my ass and THIS is what I read???????

I'm too fucking gobsmacked to respond.

I spend 4 nights a week at Scott's house every week. I spend three days at work during the days, but other than that I'm home. Not having any kind of eletronic means of contacting me (my internet home phone hasn't worked since New Years), perhaps a note would have surficed rather than these last few posts.

For the record, I don't care how pissed off I am at you, ever, I will ALWAYS sign my name to things and have NEVER left an anonymous comment on anyone's blog. Get a counter on your website and you can trace exactly where your visitors are from and you wouldn't be left guessing who they are and how they got here. I haven't written a damn thing about you, nor have I linked here.

I will come around. I am free most of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday this week. I will be home to check emails til tonight, but working all day tomorrow. Your call.

Amby said...

will e-mail you at sassy.com.
beck