Feeling weightless and squeaky clean inside and out.
Sure it's darn hard to forget somethings, But forgiveness is always nearly something i can hand out to anyone who asks for it. But doesn't mean I'm gunna fall for the same mistakes i made in the first place.
My father always said, you can only help someone too much before your actually doing more harm than help. I think that's very true.
I recently reunited with a friend i haven't spoken to in 2 years because of some awful shitty things he did to me. But as much fun as i have now with him, and as much as i would like to run with open arms back to the way things were, there is that niggling feeling in the back of my mind that's called a memory. Just simply can't forget dem bad things he did.
Anywho, i feel so much better having let it all go.
check this out!!!!


My sister an i have nicknamed it "squishy" which is 4 my future niece/nephew.
Wont know until another 2 weeks if it's a boy or girl. I hope its a girl, but methinks it's a boy somehow!
Nothing much else to say atm, it's late and i gotta work in 2 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment