Sunday, 18 February 2007

A place to reflect

I decided last night that i would go stay at my mums for a few days.
for a few reasons, but mainly because i needed to get away from someone.
He has been pushing the boundaries of my 'bubble' (personal space) for quite a while now, and i am really starting to hate it.

Just casual conversation will be turned into vulgar sexual stuff, and he follows me around the house, and makes any excuse to touch or brush up against me.
And i hate it when he sits down next to me so close that i can feel the heat coming from his breath.

god it sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it!
He knows i don't like him, i have told him over and over again!
Yet still he likes to persist in seeing how far he can go before i turn around and slap him in the face. (and I'm telling you its coming very close to it!)

I had some time to think last night about a situation I'm in at the moment.
two paths lay infront of me. (Bec i think you know what I'm referring to here)
one is leading towards a beautiful garden with golden arches, but the path to the garden is rocky and uncertain and dangerous.
the other path is leading towards a veggie patch, and the path is clear and safe.

Which one do i want to take?
My head is saying obviously the safe path to the veggie patch, even though the garden looks sooooo beautiful and enticing. And if i do take the path to the Garden, it is almost certain that i will end up getting hurt.

I'm stuck at a cross roads, and i know i am unwillingly walking down that garden path already, and I'm trying desperately to turn back and run as fast as i can away from it.... But damn those Arches as so shiny and gorgeous!

Whats a gal to do?

No comments: