Friday, 2 February 2007

Motivating the dead...

I went to the gym today again!
AND... i passed up kfc last night. HAHA. I'm a fitness freak!
hmmm well maybe not quite yet.



I ummed and ahhed about getting out of bed this morning and going. Was a lil tired cause i didn't go to bed last night till 3am. But i hauled ass and went! HERCULEEEEESE!!! I'm my own little Hercules!



I'm proud of myself today. I declined junk food, went to gym, paid all out standing debts, and refused to go and waste what money i have left on unnecessary shit.



Me and my mum and my sister went shopping yesterday and we went into a store called big city chic (fat chicks clothes store with uber modern kick ass, but expensive clothes) Anywho, we tried on all these dresses and i couldn't believe that i could squeeze into them!!! they were 2 sizes down from what i used to be 2 months ago! (not telling size..a lady doesn't divulge her secrets!)



I felt so wonderful to shimmy around in the dresses, even though my mum did say i looked like a fat blueberry in one of them! lol. I love my mum, if ever i want a harsh honest opinion (and sometimes when i don't) she is the one to get it from!



I wanted to buy everything in there, but as my mum pointed out bleakly, there is no point because i probably wont fit into them in a month or so anyway. (she brought in my skirt three times already!)



Here's my sis... aint she pwetty?

No comments: