Tuesday, 3 April 2007

Friggin Loser alright!!!

I'm soooo sick of fucking Munalita on the biggest loser.
I refuse to watch the show anymore until the whinging whore is booted out of the house!

Every day its the same fucking sob story.
My god! in the episode i watched tonight the stupid cow cried like 5 times! Like ok... i understand they are pushed to the max emotionally... but fuck! so have i! and do you see me whinging every second?

geezus this woman really is starting to piss me off.
In fact I'm going to start a petition and send it off to channel ten, demanding that they edited her whingy ugly face off the show or the whole of Australia will boycott the rest of this season!

boohooo i want to have kids... boohoo i lost weight... boohoo i put on weight... boohoo I'm happy.. boohoo I'm sad.... she cries about everything!

FUCK OFF MUNALITA!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: