I haven't posted over the last few days.
I have been busy *cheeky grin*
I met them...
The person of my dreams.
Killer body, Blonde hair, Green eyes, Tanned, hairless Absolute killer looks....
But enough about the physical stuff.
They're sweet, innocent, Vulnerable, quiet, shy, great company, they make me feel like i am the most important thing in their life.
They're last partner treated them like shit, hit them and told them they were worthless... I kissed their forehead and told them they were gorgeous the way they were.
We spent hours talking, and then spent some in the bedroom, just kissing and exploring each others bodies. They were shaking from nervousness, and anticipation. I brushed the hair off their face and caressed it, i said don't be scared, i will never hurt you.
I can't tell anyone who they are.
Because they are well known and It would ruin their reputation.
I can't tell anyone in my family either.
It has to remain a secret between the two of us.
I've never felt like this with anyone before.
I think i love her already.....
Now do you understand Why it's so hard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment