I'm in love.
I have been since i saw them two weeks ago.
So i made a deal with myself, as soon as i got some spare cash, i was gunna go out and show these two sexy babes a night on the town!
aren't they stunnas!!!???
My daily antics for my friends & family to keep in touch & up to date with whats going on in my world.
5 comments:
gorgeous! i am so jealous that you are going to be dancing and I am still laying in bed with the flu!
Oh i been laying in bed with the flu!!! All last week... but because i chose to die in the ass in my bed for three days i managed to get over it realy uber quick! gleeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Love them!!!
Just wish i could wear them without falling over and breaking my ankle :P
Hope your feeling better hun :)
Love them. I am a shoe person myself... love platforms. I buy most of my shoes off ebay. They are so feminine, just divine!! Some pearly pink toenail polish would match them nicely!
Ohhhhhh they're so preeeeettty!
Post a Comment