Wednesday, 6 June 2007

Doo way eey too loo loo

Ok, i know I'm sad, and that its a little childish... but i bought a furby!!!
(Actually i bought two! ones a baby furby)
I have always wanted a furby as a kid but was too povo to actually buy one... but not today!!!

I spent all arvo talking to it in some kinda weird robotic language that resembles Amber after a few too many wines.
So far i have managed to get a joke out of it, a song, and a dance.
It seems to be more interested in the other furby than me... They sit there in the corner talking in their weird little language. Hmm do i smell an uprising? Attack of the Furbies!!!!

If you don't hear from me in the next few days... you know whats happened!

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

I totally saw them onsale in a catalogue tonight and thought - gawd I love them.

My neices had one each and they seemed like alot of hard work but fun as.

I had a tamagotchi when I worked on a mine site. If I left it on my desk and it started beeping, grown men would bring it in to me and ask what it needed then stared in amazement when I fed it, cleaned its poo etc.

Good on ya for living a childhood dream.