I cannot believe i have come down with the farking flu again!!!
Same as last time, sore head, snotty nose, sweats, sore limbs, sore throat... blah blah blah..
I must be like the most immune deficient person i know!
Ok, in all seriousness i know why i am sick again, and why i will probably get sick a few more times... Yes my immune system is shot, yes my liver is crabby, and yes i am not eating vitamin filled vegetable or fruits.
Mum is forcing me to go to the doctors tomorrow to see what can be done. Me? I'm sick of them all saying they don't know what it is, and that i should loose more weight.... I'm trying!!!!
So you might not see me for a little while, cause i gotta go pick out a patch of grass to bury myself in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment