Tuesday, 22 May 2007

REEEEEEEE CAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!

Ok. i have so much to recount over the last few weeks...
Firstly... gay night pics.... Well i asked for copies and i am still waiting... But there are a few i took when we did the 'pre drag' makeup and dress.
Nowhere near the quality of the actual night, but something to tie you over till i get a copy of the actual final result!

Me!!!


Yes this is the body of a male!!! I hate him!!!! And his gorgeous legs!



And now onto the next thing...

The wedding....

I went to my ex Fiance's sisters wedding... confused? Me too.. Anyways, The brides name is Anna, and as i dated her brother for four and a half years, naturally our families became close and she became like a little sister to me. However, Jason (her brother, my ex) Was no where to be seen at the wedding... Why? Because he is an asshole.


Its a he said she said fight between them, but regardless he still should have showed up to his only sisters wedding! His half brother has flown all the way from Tasmania with his family to attend the wedding, And Jason even told them he was too busy to catch up with them before they went back. I felt so sad for Anna and her mum and dad.


However, on the up side, it was nice to meet the family that had heard all about me but i never got to meet, and wanna know what was even better? The fact that they absolutely love me to bits and think i am adorable!!! HAHA i mean whats not to love!



But the highlight was getting told by everyone that was there that hadn't seen me for ages that they didn't recognise me cause i lost so much weight! yay HERCULEEEEEEEEESE!!!!! I dunno whats going on, but no matter what i put in my mouth lately, (and i can assure you its all been shit!) I seem to still be loosing weight! Its kinda scaring me actually as I'm not sure if its really that healthy?? My body usually balloons...


Now the Dress!!!

My new dress to go with my new shoes!

mmmmm





And last but not least...

The Man!!!!

Just someone i met on the Internet and had an awesome night snuggling up next to!! (can't wait for the second installment, but he lives in Melbourne.. :'-(

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Wow you look terrific in your new dress. Hot stuff!

The melb guy is hotstuff too. So is Mr/ Mrs legsssssss.

I cant wait to catch up again. Missed you on the night out last friday night but hopefully soon. I bought rhinestones to sew onto my shirt for the gay night. LOL

P.S. no credit on my phone for a while so if I dont message or answer, you know why k? Home phone works.