At least 3 people have said to me today " you look all washed out and down, the sparkle has left your eyes and the glow has left your skin."
Hmmm Spanks peeps! I know you care about me but do ya really have to go and tell me at the start of a beautifool day that i look like shit??
I'd be shitty at them if they weren't right. I noticed my skin is all dry and scaly and my face is pale and my hair looks like blood stained straw... And i know why... I'm lacking some serious vitamins in my diet, Plus i just gottet over a serious illness tankyou berry much!
It's nothing a little makeup cant hide till i stock my body up with some vitttamins! Anywho i better go and get ready for work. I start at 4am and Finnish at 7:30 Friday evening and then i gotta rush home to get ready for gay night... YAY!
Alls i know is, Amby gunna be FOOKED on Saturday....(if i even wake up to see it!)

At least Boggy loves me!!! awwwww how could you say no to a face like that!!!
1 comment:
I used to get really shitty at my family (sisters and mum) when they'd make comments like that until I realised they were right. They just didn't have to be so blunt (or did they?)
Man, you are gonna be rooted come Saturday!
Post a Comment