Just peeping out from behind my rock and having a quick squiz around before making a mad dash back into my bear cave...
Im feeling a little better, still tired as, but thats due to work.
Thinking i may have found out where my mojo is, just have to get off my ass and go and geddit!
Some good news coming soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so many posts i missed - but I just read and reread over your - are you the kind of person who.......? bit and had a bit of an aha moment if you don't mind! That is so me too - i really feel like my weight has cost me a lot of things. I was thinking when i went to the show this year that i hadn't ever been on a ride coz I was worried that they would tell me i was too heavy - well, not anymore, not this little chickadee. Let's both hunt down our mojo and shoot the fucker until he crawls back to us!
Post a Comment