Wednesday, 16 May 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fark is it just me or did winter come up and bite us in the ass?
I'm freeeeeezing!
And you know what sucks more than anything in this whole wide sucky wucky world in winter???? Well i will fucking Mc tell you.....

BEING SINGLE!!!!!

I hate the fact that i come home to a cold house, and the only person to greet me at the door is my cat. I mean, where is my hug, a 'how was your day honey', a nice warm kiss and cuddle and someone to snuggle up to when its -4 frikking deggers in the morning!????

Being single sucks ass man!
And the reason i am sooo shitty today is because i haven't been laid Since bloody February!!! Where are all the men?
Hellloooooooo!!! horny white female with big titts and no gag reflex wanting to be entertained for at least an hour!!!

Sigh* I'm so desperate for some male affection I'm contemplating a personals add!!! How sad am i???
Ohhh woe is meeeee....
I hate Winter!

I'm building a hot water bottle in the shape of a man.
Wonder if there's a market for that sorta thing.......?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winter sure has snuck up on us this year!! I cant stand it.

If you make a sample of your hot water "male" send one my way too, would not go astray :P

The Candid Bandit said...

Did you watch the Secret on Oprah last night? What you think about, you bring about. If you constantly think about being single, then thats what the world will show you and bring to you...

Change your thoughts to "Men desire me, men want to be with me"... even if it feels funny saying it, just say it.

Anyhoo doll, you havent been well. I know I wouldnt want a man anywhere near me when Im coughing up phlegm and crap.

I'd love to catch up soon.

xoxo