Brooooom Brooooooom, meep meep!
Ok so right now I'm full of energy when i should infact be sleeping. I start work at 2am tonight... I hate night shift because i don't get to see the daylight :-( But i guess i gotta feed my habits somehow!
So tomorrow i start a new chapter in my life. I'm pulling up my socks and getting right down and dirty with the world and myself. Monday!!!!!! Monday shapes the new beginning for me... (albeit a long time coming!!!) I think I'm ready for a change.
Holy shit around 2 years ago i couldn't leave my bedroom. A year ago i couldn't fit into anything under size 30, and 6 months ago i thought i would never be able to hold down a job. I've come a long way in the last 2 years, and I'm trying not to over do it and fall in a heap, but i think I'm ready for a few more small changes in my life now.
Baby steps... just little ones at first, but now i think I'm ready for a grown up step. So here goes... its one step for Amby... and one giant leap outta depression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
*soft smile*
You don't know how happy that makes me to hear you speak like this.
I've just found your blog and haven't had a chance to read much yet but wanted to wish you luck with the new steps. Sounds like you've done some remarkable things already.
*smiles*
Totally agree's with Beck :)
Do things for you, when you feel you are ready for them.
Looking forward to seeing a happier you around :)
Post a Comment