
I been awake for the past 57 hours!
I'm dog tired and starting to get those 'tired shakes'. (the feeling like your shaking uncontrollably because your body is saying its had enough!)
So i died in the ass at 3am last night and didn't wake up until 7pm today! Wow the dreams i had were unroool! I felt like i was in a moving Picasso painting! But the part that stands out the most was when i was dreaming i was in a bright sliver fancy looking sports car standing up in it screaming up at the sky "FREEEEEEEDOM" Mel Gibson style(while running through a red light mind you... don't ask me how i was driving!)
Hmm trying to figure out what that means?!
ok so my Monday baby life changing steps didn't exactly happen on Monday, (I forgot i would be doing a 17 and a half hour shift!) so I'm starting all that life changing stuff tomorrow instead. Tonight I'm just going to relax, have a chocolate muffin and watch a dvd while freeing my mind of crap...
I've Finally got round to cleaning my room and doing all the chores that i been putting off. I feel fweeeeeeeeee! Looking forward to going out on Friday night with the gals and boys! its been ages since i went out!
I'm gunna make sure i take lotsa piccys cause its drag nite!!! yehaaaaw
2 comments:
I'm spewin' I can't go to drag night, but this girl needs lots of sleep before the audition.
Take stacks of pictures.
Why have you been up for 57hrs?? That's nuts. I don't know how you do it cause I'm rat shit after 24 hrs.
Hope you sleep well today.
57 hours!!!! Holy F**K!
I cant even stay awake for 24 hours half the time!
Post a Comment