Tuesday, 19 December 2006

I am not green and furry

Yes i am a grinch.
I bloody hate Christmas.
I hate it because everyone pretends that they love each other and act all two faced because "its Christmas".

There's nothing i hate more in this world than two faced people.
If you got something to say to someone, then say it!
It doesn't have to be harsh or nasty, have some decorum when you tell them, but isn't it better to let them know how you feel?
I think so.

Even if the reaction from them isn't the one you were hoping for, at least you did the right thing and told the truth. Rather than run around telling everyone else BUT the person your talking about.

I'm rambling, that has nothing to do with loathing Christmas really does it?
I'm trying to figure out why my little grinchy heart is two sizes too small. How did i come to hate Xmas? Perhaps I'm getting old and it's just another day, just like any other. Or perhaps there is some deep seated trauma i went through every year at Xmas, that has conditioned me to hate it.

Bah Humbug!

I'm getting all excited about a big project that's coming up!!
I been researching heaps and practicing angles, lighting and stuff.
I'm soooo gunna win!!!
Fingers crossed for this lil grinchy.

No comments: