lol
I'm feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed today!
Might have something to do with the fact that I've lost 4 kilos this week!
Which brings me to a grand total loss of 19 kilos since August.
Hooraaah!!
I can find bones in my body that i never knew were there before!
My favourite bone to play with at the moment is my hip bone!
When I'm lying down relaxing, i cant help but run my hands over it!
I have a nice tan... (which cost me $40)
I have beautiful clear skin.
I have all the latest cd's i wanted.
I've seen all the dvds i wanted.
life is lalala land for me at the moment.
And i might be a grandma on my birthday!!!
(no i dont have a secret love child, boggles the cat is my baby)
Hooray for daylight savings, warm weather, trips to the local swimming hole and not having sex for a month!!!
3 comments:
Congratulations on losing 19kgs!! Geeze thats brilliant Ambs!
Spanks Bec.
I can remember when i couldnt get out of the bathtub... lol
19kg, way to go!!!! :D thats fantastic Amber!
Post a Comment