Saturday, 30 December 2006

Money burns a hole in your pocket...

I remember my dad used to sing that song to us when we were little kids, we used to sing along too thinking it was a catchy little tune "moneeeeeey..... burns a hole in your pooooocket!"

It's only now that I'm discovering how woeful a song it really is!
I'm so broke. I can't afford anything.
Yes i do live too high above my means... buying crap i don't need, ie: more makeup!! (it's my secret addiction) But woman can not live on paying bills alone!!
I want a little extra money a week, just so i can buy a nice top if i see one, or rent a couple of DVDs, or buy some nice jewelry or perfume!!
ANYTHING!!! I hate being povo... bills just seem to keep popping up out of nowhere. Phone $168. Mobile $30. Gas $80. Electricity $190.
Water $70. Petrol $30. Gym $22. Rent $175. Car repayments $137. And paying off old debts $20..... how the FARK is a young woman supposed to survive??!! i haven't even added food onto the bills!

That's it.... I'm selling my body parts to science....
Anyone interested in a half rotten liver???
heres my cake that i cant eat!

No comments: