Sunday, 17 December 2006

Sundayitis...

I had a big nite out last nite....
Its been ages since i was dragged out clubbing.
I swear i danced my little...(well big) ass off, im paying for it today.
(still sore from car accident)

I had fun, but i also realised that i am getting older. :-(
Not only did i wanna go home at 3am, but i looked around and realised that the oldest girl there was me!

Thought about picking up a one nighter at the start of the night, but decided that i didn't want to go to court for having sex with a minor.
(I swear all the men... or rather boys, that were there must have been no older than 18!)

I did have a girl walk up to me, kiss me, wink and mouth call me, and then walk off... too bad she didn't give me her number!
I guess she must have seen me with the other lesbians and Bi women i was hanging out with. (God some of them were hot!)

I think i have gone of penis for the rest of my life!
Lesbian world here i cum!!!! hehe

No comments: