Thursday, 21 December 2006

thanks.. now fuck off

Those who know me know I'm not a nasty person.
And i would never do anything to hurt anyone.
Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.
But....

I just had to send this e-mail to an ex friend of mine...
I feel better now...


FUCK YOU ARE A CUNT... I cant believe i ever considered you a friend! When i look back at the time i wasted on you i bring myself to the point of vomiting. You were an asshole from day one. You always will be. Yes i was a dumb shit when i was with you, because i WAS with you.

Don't pity me Mark. I pity YOU. You lead a poor little lonely existence out there on that little patch of dust you live on.
I believe you never will find anyone to love, because your too self absorbed in your own little head space.

I need to get my head checked out, i must have been so desperate for friends to put up with the shit you gave me. What the fuck was i thinking?? SERIOUS??!! I'm disappointed in myself for letting you walk all over me and being so god damn disrespectful. Thank Christ i have grown up now.

I'm so over you and your fucked up little life. Fuck you for ever saying i wouldn't amount to anything or that I'm a mental case! I had issues, they're dealt with now. I'm a much stronger person than you will ever be! Ive lost weight, and still continuing to do so, my whole lifestyle has changed. so there goes your fucked up theory about me being a lazy bitch who will end up on Jerry springer. You can kiss my ass!

When i think of you i see this lonely old man sitting in his dusty old shitty property, wasting his time sitting in front of a PC playing on the stocks. with $2.

Karma is a Bitch isn't it Mark....
I believe you are just starting to get whats been coming to you.

Having told you just how fucked up you are and how much i pity and despise you has made me feel a whole lot better, now i can move on with my life knowing you know that i think you are the lowest piece of shit there is.

Don't worry little man, i wont be e-mailing you again. Your not worth the time and effort. Just HAD to tell you your fucked. Couldn't stand the thought of you thinking i actually give a shit. Wish you all the worst luck in the world you Miserable old Bastard.

No comments: