Me? I don't really believe in making them, because i never follow through with them... So instead I'm making some goals for the new year.
1.) Become more lady like and feminine. (Its not good when you get told by a guy that your a bit butch and it intimidates them!)
2.) Not to spread my legs so easily. (no more mindless sex, your gunna have to work for it now boys and gurlies!)
3.) Full time work. (that i actually enjoy)
4.) Loose 14kilos before my birthday. (Feb 10th... 2kg down.. 12kg to go!)
5.) I want to go back to Mt bulla for a short holiday And learn how to ski. (I hear its good for the sex muscles)
6.) I want to have sex in the rain!!!!! (I been trying to do this for the last 6 years! Either been single at the time, or the mans a pussy)

SEE!!! DOESNT THAT LOOK HOT!???
1 comment:
5.) I want to go back to Mt bulla for a short holiday And learn how to ski. (I hear its good for the sex muscles)
If there is still a Mt Bulla after these fires lol!!
But if there is, can i come too??? Ive never been to the snow :(
Post a Comment