Bloody hell i was sick on Sunday and Monday...
I'm just not used to eating all this crap anymore, and my stomach is screaming out for me to stop!
Back to the salad and veggies for me!
Xmas eve at 11pm i spent driving around bendigo looking at all the lights and decorations. While i tried to fight the weird feeling you get when your alone, and a lump rises in your throat, and you feel like crying because every window you drive past you see happy little families and couples sitting together looking all cosy.
I must admit, a tear did well up behind my eyes, but i managed to compose myself, rang my mum up to tell her i love her, and then drove home to spend Xmas day alone. Tomorrow will be much the same. Alone again. Ah well, at least i have a party to go to for new years, where I'm going to get so blind I'm not even gunna have a chance to feel sorry for myself when i have no one to kiss at midnight.
Do they rent partners for the night?
Don't get me wrong, i love my freedom and space, but sometimes it sucks being alone... sigh* think i might just go to lake weeroona and feed the duckies and walk off my turkey legs!
here's my mum in an elf hat at spotlight a few weeks ago...

No comments:
Post a Comment