Wednesday, 20 December 2006

Friends?

All my life i have always been the type of person who makes friends with almost anyone. No matter who they are, what they look like, or what social standing they have. (except for people who were selfish or stuck up)

I can walk up to anyone and start a conversation. I have always had heaps of people i knew, and could call 'friends'. Its great because whenever i go out i usually bump into at least three people i know. So i am never short of friends. However I can count on one hand how many REAL friends i have. The kind that you can talk to about anything, and just relax and be yourself around. No false image or fake laughter here.

The only problem with me being so god damn sociable and friendly, is that sometimes different friends clash, or don't like each other. That's their problem, not mine. Isn't it? seems not.

One of my good Girlfriends Clair doesn't like one of my other good friends Justin, and without going into detail, they had a 'he said she said' argument, and i refused to take sides or get involved. I cant say who is right. Who am i to judge? I wasn't there so i cant tell who is telling the truth or not. More to the point, is it my business? Am i supposed to take a side and choose?

Claire told me that because i didn't believe her (pick a side) that we shouldn't be friends anymore. Which is ok i guess, we have kind of been growing apart for a while now. But i still feel a little empty inside. We were really good friends, and have been through a lot together. But she just doesn't seem to be there for me when i need her anymore.

I wish her all the best. I still love her. But i guess it's time to move on. Sure i will miss her heaps and think about her from time to time, it will hurt, But i think it's the best for both of us.

Best wishes for the future my claire.

Maybe we will bump into each other again one day when both our hearts have healed and changed for the better.

Love
your Amby

xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((hugs Amber)))

Some good friends come and some go, thats life unfortunately.

Im still around anytime you need anything :)

Amby said...

Thanks ally.
Heres to tearing it up on Saturday night!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely :D