I think i may have made a dick of myself tonight!
I bought some new rear speakers for my car because the last ones were EXTREMELY burnt out and crackly. Anywho, I'm the kinda person who when she wants something done, it has to be NOW! I'm impatient, and no i wont wait!!!
I have watched my ex boyfriend tinker with installing CD players and such, and thought, well bugger it, i will put em in myself! So i drove down to Coles and parked at the top of the carpark under the spotlights and set to work! (I didn't have any lights outside at home and it was dark)
As i was nearing completion of my task, a couple of hoons pulled up in there pimped up rides and blasted their music up loud and started yabbering off at one another, i was going to pack up my things and go, but i thought fark it! I didn't care if they thought i was a bit of a nuffy cause i really wanted to get the job done.
So here i am half sitting/lying down in the boot of my Hyudai hatchback with one leg hanging out fiddling around, and they looked over. (I'm sure they thought i was cutting up a body or something) I guess curiosity got the better of them and they wandered over.
One of the guys asked me if i was ok and needed a hand with something, to which i looked up (Stanley knife in hand mind you!) and said in a rather masculine tone "Na mate, she's right. I'm just installin some new Tweeters"
Ummmm ooooooo -keeeeeey then!
And i ask myself why i can't get a man!??!
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm fiercely independent and men don't like that?... or maybe it has something to do with the fact that i come across as a butch dyke feminist!
MEEEH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment