I went out with a few girlfriends on Friday night and bumped into a guy i had meet the Friday before. He is English and bloody smooth as! I mean this guy ooozed sex appeal from every orifice! mmm.
He looks like Liam Gallagher. Funny and charming... only problem was he knew it!
It was obvious he loved himself as he grooved away on the dance floor and rub himself erotically, but all in all he was a good guy. And he had me on the edge of my seat the whole night! He was feeling me up under the table (i dont wear knickers) and i was feeling him up under the table, we were both getting very horny. I think he may have gone into the toilet at one stage for a bit of palm play cause he was in there a while!
Now all you prudes out there forgive me... I'm about to go all Samantha Jones on you here... (its a Sex in the City thang!)
I haven't been fucked with such passion and force for ages! It was soo hot. He knew exactly how i wanted it and how i wanted to be treated (a little rough....OK well a lot rough!) No intimacy, just pure hardcore fucking.... hmmmmmm.
He fell asleep at 8am and i snuck off out the front door! lol
Quite the charmer, but definitely not worthy of a phone number.... not yet anyway ;-)
He is going back to England on Monday, but he comes back twice a year. We swapped msn addy's, so im looking forward to chatting to him online.
This dress is my dream dress!!!
Im going to be wearing it for Christmas!

4 comments:
I had a 'Robbie' once.. this guy I saw out one night looked just like him and seeing as i'm a tad obsessed I couldn't help myself..
Took him home a couple of times and OH MY GOD he was awesome!
He even played Guitar and could sing.. I was sooo fuckin in my own fantasy world! LOL
One night we were pashing at a club and they were playing 'Better Man' and about 4 people interuppted us to say 'Nice song Robbie' hahaha
*reminisces*
Was he English?
nope but I wasn't there for talking
HAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL i like your style!
Post a Comment