Monday, 5 March 2007

A modern day slut

In looking back upon a few posts of mine, it might appear to some that i am either a slut, or that i play between a group of guys.
Not that i really give a toss what others think about me, but I'm going to explain a few things so you can get a better idea of who i am and what I'm about.

I'm a modern day woman, i have needs, sexual needs. I don't like to go out and pick up a one nighter every time i get horny, because not only can it be dangerous, but you don't know what your gunna catch. So i have a few male friends that i am good mates with, and when we are horny we fuck....

excuse me? you see a problem with that? Well let me tell you why i don't... We are already good mates, we know what each other is like, and of course we must be attracted to each others qualities somehow because that's why we are friends to begin with. I know i am safe with a mate, and i know what to expect.

No i don't fuck all my male friends. Infact I'm only seeing one at the moment. I choose carefully, because i know sometimes you can screw a good friendship up by sleeping with them. So i make sure that we both understand what is going on and where we are headed. Plus its always good to have a chat every now and then just to re-affirm that things are still the same.

Fucking a friend is like a temporary relationship, it has all the same qualities, love, friendship, sex, intimacy... the only exception being that there is an understanding that that is all it is for now. (unless one develops feelings for the other, that's why i like to re-affirm situation with mate every so often) The other exception is, they can fuck whoever else they want and not feel guilty... however wearing a condom is a must! Its a mutual agreement.

So while i am wading through lifes waters, its nice to have someone to call on to give me that temp relationship feeling, even if it is for a couple of hours only. And until someone comes along that captures my attention solely, i guess I'm just gunna stay a modern day slut.

No comments: