You know what shits me?
When one week your really busy with work run off your feet, and you have all this money that you go out and spend it all on shit that you only THINK you need....
Then the next week you fall flat on your ass cause you spent all your money and there is no work to be done!
Waaaaaaaaah!!!!!
I haven't had any work for nearly a week now.
And i missed a few opportunities on the weekend because i was too busy shagging Robbie Williams. (Refer to early post)
I'm praying for a miracle, because i have decided i want to purchase some contacts instead of wearing glasses. That way i can go out clubbing and be able to agree with a friend when she says 'look at that hot guy' instead of seeing just a blur of a person because i refuse to wear my dorky glasses out.
Bring on the money god!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats a great money goal!
I know a great optomistrist (Ails).
really?
i cant afford much...
Post a Comment