I feel lost.
I don't know whats going on with me right now, but i know something is up, i can feel it.
I'm sleeping more, not eating, moping around the house, and just generally feeling a little disinterested in life. Sounds like depression? Yeah i know. Been there, have that. I thought i was starting to feel ok, thought i was starting to be normal again, feeling like the old me before depression kicked in.
I'm trying to figure out what it is that has triggered this shit to all come back on me, but i cant seem to pin it down. I know I'm feeling a little on the lonely side of things. But that's not bothered me much before.
I'm loosing weight still, so it can't be that.
Money is not an issue with me much in terms of my happiness.
I'm stumped!
I feel like a little part of me is dying inside, i can feel it slipping away.
And I'm trying desperately to reach out and grab onto it before it disappears into a black void.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment