Damn my infected nail to hell!!!!!!!!!
For those who don't remember....i cut a chunk outta my nail while shaving my legs (yeah i know how did i manage to do that? who knows! its me were talking about!)
Anywho i had my friend Bec Bec do Acrylic nails for me! I felt like a porn star! Much better than the botch job i attempted myself! They were gorg-eous! Except for my infected nail, which started to hurt, so i took it off.
I didn't want to take the others off because they looked soooo pwetty, so i devised a plan where i would walk around with one finger hidden all the time! Hmmm didn't quite work. and I'm a perfectionist, if one aint done, then all of them look wrong... (its an OCD thang)
So now I'm back to my old crappy nails again...
No money
No work
No porn star nails
And I'm having a bad hair week!!!
Even my skin isn't co-operating!
God damn it where is my inner goddess hiding?
She is probably at MacDonalds ordering a big FAT burger that's where!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment