Omg don't you hate it when you have been out the night before dancing and getting all sweaty, and you sleep through half of Saturday, wake up and lounge around watching tv and looking like a train wreck, when all of a sudden you get a knock at the door at 11:30 pm....
Now I'm thinking either its one of my girlfriends, or one of my gay friends, so i answer the door (in a little skimpy satin slip and looking like last nights leftovers, smeared makeup and all, with fuzzy hair to boot!) And who should be standing there? A man! But not just any man... the man i have lustful thoughts over every minute of my waking life! lol.
I blink twice before it registers that he is actually standing on my doorstep and I'm just gaping at him open mouthed. (musta looked a site i tell ya!) So i let him in and apologise for my appearance.
why is it that when you look stunningly gorgeous you don't bump into anyone you know, yet when you look like shit, everyone decides to drop in! Arghhhhhhhh! so while i put on a porn in the lounge (classy i know!), i politely excuse myself to the shower, where i wash myself and make myself look half decent.
I know this guy, we are good mates, we have a good relationship and a very good "you scratch my itch i'll scratch yours" set up. Did i mention he was utterly gorgeous? He said i look the same without makeup... so i consider either he needs glasses, he is being polite, or he just doesn't care.
I had a bottle of good ol passion pop, hehe, and i got rather drunk REALLY fast. is it just me or does wine make you really horny? It makes my (for lack of subtability) pussy swell and pulse with wanting. It makes all the special bits even more sensitive and makes everything ten times more porn like! lol (Amber : Instant porn star, just add wine!)
I had the best sex on the couch... my flatmates precious antique couch... haha. Didn't last long, but fuck it was good, this guy gets better every time i see him!
Sigh* cheers big ears, cause I'm off to masturbate at the thought~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I assume this person was not the subject of the Feb 23 post???
No, totally different person.
This is the beautiful garden man from Feb 18th post.
Ya know, the one with the golden arches? lol
Post a Comment