Phew!!!!
Amby has been working REAL hard and lots lately!
I cant believe how much work i am getting...
I'm loving the money i am making though!
I split it down the middle, half goes to paying of car repairs, and the other half is spent buying things off THE LIST...
Whats "the list" you ask?
Well "the list" is something i wrote out in August of last year.
Its a list of everything i have ever wanted and everything i have ever needed in my life so far. (ie:/ practical: Car care kit, mini Vacuum cleaner. Non practical: Makeup, jewelry, shoes)
I have them listed in order of what i want most, down to what i want least. And i been slowly working my way down the list. I think i have about 5 things left to buy! (however i find that there are whimsical things that i add every now and then)
I have been a povo for the last 9 years, living on only $220 a week via centrelink benefits, now think about rent, and bills and food... how much money does that leave me to spend on myself???
I remember when i was younger i had four jobs at once! And if i went out with friends i would pay for our meal, or the movies, or i would buy them things... But as i gained weight i got depressed, and therefore lost my jobs, and was forced to go on centrelink benefits, which made me even more depressed... its a vicious cycle, and no one understands what its like unless they have gone through it themselves.
Finally now i am financially free!
I paid off my bank loan, i own my own car outright, and i don't have anymore outstanding debts. I went out with some old school friends last weekend and i bought us all drinks, and payed for our meals and taxis... i spent about $170, i know its madness, and i should have spent it on something useful, but i cant tell you how good it made me feel to be able to do that again.
I love being able to pay for my sister to have lunch with me, to pay for a friend to go to the pool, or have a bar meal with me. I'm a giving person, and i don't for one second think that they owe me favours because of it. I did it because i wanted to. And their time and happiness is more than enough payment in return for buying them something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its a great thing to be financial isn't it!! Damn, when i pay off my car loan, im going to be laughing all the way to the bank!!! I wont know what to do with myself lmao!
You cant take your money with you, but you can look after yourself and enjoy it while you have it :)
Post a Comment