What am i doing for Australia day?
Sweet fuck all.
Tonight was like the biggest night for partying in bendigo because tomorrow is a public holiday, and where was i? In bed asleep!
Yep.. I truly am getting old!
This weekend is going to be jam packed with things happening in benders, and I'm thinking about going for a wander down the street to have a look. I got a text from a casual friend who wants to come see me tomorrow, and i been fobbing them off for a while, so i think i better catch up and get it over and done with.
I kinda feel like i should be out partying this weekend, cause I'm Young single and all, but then the old lady in me goes 'eh whatever'.
i think i am going through a mid mid life crisis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment