Head in the clouds, everything is wonderful lala la days.
I got a chill from sleeping with the air conditioner on all night, and i was very very sick for 3 days. But i got over it very quickly. I HAD to! i had so much going on this weekend i didn't have time to be sick. Everything is moving so fast now.
I had a wonderful insightful conversation with a friend of mine, and had such a good time talking to them and laughing with them. I haven't laughed from the heart for so long. It was nice, kinda like a warm fuzzy feeling. It made me feel content and just good!
I also sorted some emotions and feelings that i had been dwelling over in my head for the past few weeks. I Finally figured out where everything belongs and how i feel and why i feel that way. I think I'm happy because everything just 'clicks' now, where as before i was stressing all the time about things that were beyond my control, and more to the point, something that shouldn't have worried me all that much in the first place.
Sigh*
Now all i got to do is get my body up to speed where my mind is and head back to that gym for some feel good pheromones!
I love the world today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Look at little you!! Gorgeous!
Its liberating to finally see that things arent always in your control. We can then live our lives properly.
Post a Comment