Thursday, 25 January 2007

Frantic fanatic...?

I think i want to be one of those fitness freaks...
You know, one of those people that simply say no to everything bad for you, like cigarettes, alcohol, junk food, men...lol

Seriously though, i am sick of feeling like shit after i eat something 'naughty'. It always makes me sick and i end up feeling like shit for three days... so why do i do it? I don't even enjoy eating it anymore. I think its just become habit in the past, that i naturally go out to buy junk food to make myself feel better. But it doesn't work anymore.

So yeah, I'm going to become a junkie.
Water water water... Fruit Fruit Fruit... and Veg veg veg...
I'm saying no to everything else... even diet soft drink. And yes, even a small little bite of anything naughty.

I been longing to go to the gym for a few weeks now.
I stopped going after my car accident. But i think i would like to kick start that off again cause I'm kinda getting sick of feeling tired and lousy during the day.

So here's to the obsessive new me!
Fitness junkieness here i come! haha Will let ya know how i go.

No comments: