I feel soooo crook!
After a vegges, fruit and water diet for so long i don't think my poor stomach can break down this shitty food anymore. Lets just say i wont be eating processed food for a very long time!
I made a deadline to loose another 12 kilos before my birthday... which is like just over 4 weeks away... so i kinda gotta loose 3 kilos a week.... umm CANT see that happening! So i made a compromise with myself and decided i would be happy with anywhere between 6 to 8 kilo loss.
(don't wanna loose it too fast!) So I'm heading back to the gym on Monday. errr yay?
My pool is still green :-(
I'm shitty about that.
Making my sister a bracelet for her birthday, will post a pic when it's finished... i getting a smart cookie i ams!
Amby as a baby with choccy all over her mush!
No comments:
Post a Comment