Cause god knows i friggin feel like it at the moment!
Phew! I just spent the last 5 hours... yes that's right 5 hours cleaning this bloody house!! I can now feel proud to let someone walk into my home.
I haven't called it my home since moving in... why?
Ok, i live with a 46yr old man, who has an irritable habit of collecting junk and antiques. I swear i counted at least 30 plus bloody crystal candle holders. Why would anyone want that many?!!! Isn't two enough?
What is he preparing for a blackout for all of Victoria?
I tell ya, as time goes on, more of my stuff gets thrown out, and his crap builds up! The place looks like an antique shop! You wouldn't think a 25 year old woman lived here!
I wish i had of taken pictures to show you how messy the place was. But i kinda got into the working buzz mode and off i went like a bloody tornado.. I guess i can give the gym a miss today! I'm going to be so sore tomorrow! So not only did i rid the place of all the useless crap that was lying around, i packed up half of his antiquey do dads and hid them in cupboards and such.
Not only did i do all this today, but everyday i have to follow him round like a baby and pick up after his mess... How can a grown man be so messy?? I do his dishes, cause i hate it when he leaves greasy plates in the sink... eurghhhh. And he leaves stuff everywhere!
But enough complaining, because he does genuinely care about me and he is good to me, (no i haven't slept with him nor am i going to, its purely a friendship dirty people!!!) so i guess i can forgive him a little... (just a little) Cause he does work two jobs and helps me with stuff i cant do.
Sigh* now alls that's left is to clean up the back yard... it looks like a bloody jungle! I will take a pic of that! And he has more crap out the back!!! I think I'm going to invite my daddy over with a trailer to pick it all up and burn it!!
hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment