Ok look out cause this post is going to be a total tell all about the awesome sex i had last night and all today... lol
Prudes avert your virgin eyes now!
you have been warned!
So i met this guy over the net. We send a few msgs back and forth and before you know it, I'm on my way up to Maroopna (near shep) for what i like to call a bootay call. lol.
I NEVER drive for sex! Just a rule i always had. You know, safety and all that... Besides, i never felt the need to.
But i don't know, i thought what the hell...
Live a little and go out and see the countryside.
Great guy, had a ball... but the sex.... mmm, lets just say i NEVER EVER cum with just sex. But i do now!
I lost count of how many times we had sex.
Sigh* I'm buggered, and I'm off to bed.
I think i will be grinning for a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope your having some for me while your at it!!!! ;) lol
Post a Comment