Thursday, 18 January 2007

loving me is easy cause im beautifooool!!!

I love being the space cadet that i am.
I'm special and i know it! (no not in the 'speshuuuul' sense)
I'm a regular nuffy. But by god I'm a damn good one.

Yesterday it was like a light suddenly switched on in my head, because for the first time in my life, i know i am all that and a bit!
Anyone would be lucky to have me as a friend, even more so if i was their partner! Why? Because I'm a damn good woman!

There are so many women out there today who are real heartless, uncaring, soulless biatches. But not this Lil chooky! I was brought up by the best, and i was taught from day one to respect other people. Treat them as you would want to be treated. Think of others before yourself. And to care and share.

there ain't no other woman out there who can top me in the stakes. Because when i was created i was made with all the ingredients that anyone could want in a woman.

I am smart, funny, sociable, open minded, non judgemental, caring, unselfish, thoughtful, reliable, trustworthy, loyal, beautiful, outgoing, wise, seductive, great in the sack! (lol) quirky, talented, hard working and many many more that i cant be bothered listing.

For the first time in my life i LOVE ME! And i don't care if i sound up myself, cause this is a wonderful feeling. For so long i have hated me. The way i looked, the way i lived, my personality... I really loathed myself. But not today! and never again! cause i finally realised myself what a wonderful woman i am.

If there was another me in the world i would marry me in an instant! So what if you don't value me the way i should be valued... I know how much i am worth. I know how wonderful i am. And i know how much i should be loved.
Me and My Space cadet mother...
(we were in a dept store when we took this)

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

I love that picture of you. You're mum is a crack up!

You are beautiful and a wonderful woman. Bout time you started realising that.

Up the stakes!