Ok last post i was complaining of being tired...
Now I'm going to have a whinge about having too much sleep!
Too much sleep makes me feel worse than being tired.
My head aches and my body is sore.
What did i do on the weekend?
I worked, worked worked worked my little (well big) ass off.
Nothing exciting to tell really.
Just another boring weekend.
I have been so busy that i forgot to ring a few friends and do a few things i was supposed to do... oops!
Hopefully they will forgive me!
My ex's sister rang and wants me to visit her.
huh? I don't know why?!
I never really got along with her in the first place!
Maybe she is doing some spying for him.
who knows!
Babies babies babies... everyone i know is having babies!
My 16 year old cousin just popped one out.
am i supposed to want a baby because I'm a 25yr old woman?
cause i don't! Where is that internal female thing inside me that is supposed to go 'aww goo gaa goo gaa baby's are so cute!'?
Cause i don't have one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment