Saturday, 13 January 2007

My to do list...

Just thought i would share with everyone what i wanted to do this year and why, in no particular order, here they are...

Go to the dentist to fix teeth.
(I have a little hole in my back tooth)
Go get Hair laser removal EVERYWHERE below the neck!
(I hate body hair!)
Over come my fears of abandonment and loneliness.
(Its the only fear i have left to conquer, all the others i have overcome. And before you tsk tsk me, these issues have nothing to do with wanting a relationship or a partner.)
Either acquire a job i ENJOY, or go back to school to work towards it.
(I want to enjoy work)
Make some new friends.
(I love meeting new people)
Join a choir.
(I love singing)
Go out in Melb and stay the night.
(Never done it before)
Go to Torquay for the beach.
(cause i can)
Go to Mt bulla for the snow and stay a weekend learning to ski.
(I miss the snow)
Buy a slutty size 16 outfit.
( I WILL get there!)
(finance pending) Go overseas.
Climb Hanging Rock.
Run for 30 mins straight.
Go surfing.
Abseiling.
Join a sports club.

Umm that's it for now i think?

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Brilliant list and totally do-able!

Print it out and stick it above your bed. Im about to do the same (but on my fridge). I HAVE to start making goals or my wheels will keep spinning in one place.