Tuesday, 9 January 2007

COUGH COUGH....

I got this constant dry bloody cough..
It starts like an itch in the back of my throat and i cant stop!
Its soo unattractive.
I sound like a dog woofing!

So i been overdosing on Oranges for the Vit C.
Feeling a bit tired and sluggish cause i was up late last night editing and sorting through some pictures i took the other day.
(Took some pics of a male friend of mine)
And boy may i say some of them are wahoooo hot!
Either I'm a genius or he is extremely sexy, or maybe both!

There is one picture that i particularly like over the others and when i look at it it really makes me squeamish in the nether regions... Its just simply that sexually charged.
Mmmmm i think i need to get laid.. lol

I have decided to not drink any alcohol for a while, and boycott botting the odd smoke from my friends (sigh* yes i started again).
I think that's why i have this horrible cough, my body is telling me off!

I'm sooooooo bored!
I find my self with all this time on my hands and i feel like i am wasting my life sitting in front of the TV or staring out the window.
So i decided i want to get stuck into the garden or something when I'm bored. Maybe it's a touch of loneliness as well... Who knows!

I'm off to lay on my bed with my cat boggles (who is halfway through her pregnancy) she has 4 and a half weeks left! She is due to drop them either 2 days before, or 2 days after my birthday! what a lovely present that will be!!!! Baby boggies running around!

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Good for you. We all need to get out from infront of the telly and live. The garden sounds like a fantastic way to a) get some stretching in.. b) get fresh air in your lungs and c) get your mind off things...

Congratulations on Boogles being up the duff.

Those pics.. HOT!